Monday, April 22, 2013

My Week, #16

I'd like to apologize for neglecting my blog! I have felt like I'm suck in a runt for the past few weeks! Not fun.. But I feel that I'm back! Yay! :)

Last week was a good week for me! Ordered new Kawaii stationery, and received pen pal letters!! I love a happy mail box! :) Do you have pen pals?

I also worked Tues and Thurs at a Mothers Day Out program. That is always fun! Hehe! I do enjoy getting out of the house, and letting Evan go play with other children. Oh, and a little extra money never hurts!

One more thing I did that is going to be a challenge is ordered Herb-a-life! I am ready to lose my extra fat! Lets see how well that works! I am a big snack eater and love chocolate way to much! I am wanting this so bad, so maybe my want to lose will over come the want to eat! Lets hope!

Hope you all have a great week ahead!!



4 comments:

  1. Pen pals! I just started and looking for more people to write to! Would you like to be my pen pal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Miss Mai! I'd love to be your pen pal! Would you please email me at lizdoty3@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Hi! Your pages are adorable! You can lose the weight, and believe me, you will feel so good when you reach your goal! It took me about 2 years to reach mine, and Herbalife was one of the things I used in the beginning. It does help but you have to be super committed to it! The last year or so, the thing that has helped me to lose the last 10-15 pounds was an app called Lose It. Good luck on your journey, I wish you all the best' :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liz Vee, thank you for such a kind comment! I'll be downloading that app for sure! I've worked out twice this week and have felt great!

      Delete