Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekly Post #23

First off, sorry for being away for so long.. :( 

Last week we went to Snyder, TX. That is my home town. I got to visit with my mom and a few of the in-laws. It was a good visit.. but I sure was ready to get home! There is no place like home! :D

When I packed I was not thinking.. I forgot to pack my muji stamp, thin washi tapes, and other washi tapes.. The only thing I packed was stationery. I had a few letters I needed to reply to. :) 

When I got home on Friday my poor mailbox was so full!! I bet my mailman was thinking this lady needs to get her damn mail! Lol! 

The weekend was nice. Got out with some friends on Friday. Saturday we went a little shopping, and grilled Tallapia. Yummy! I don't know how you spell that darn fish! Haha!

How was your week?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment