Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Wonderful Mail Day!

Thursday, May 2nd, I received a wonderful package from Dear Alice!
 
Let me get to the pictures!! **BEWARE** There will be tons of pics!

 
Washi tape!! Yes! I love the red mushrooms!!

 
A little owl notebook, OMG- Elephant paperclips!! Elephant pens!!
I love elephants! Alice really worked hard for this package!

 
A cute retractable eraser, colored page flags, and cute saying page flags!
 
 
Stickers!! Elephants that remind me of the circus, and butterflies!! I love butterflies too!!
 Cute little bunnies


So many stickers!! I love them all!!

 

 
These little sheets are stickers of all kinds! They are so niffty!



 
Alice, THANK YOU!! I love, LOVE my goodies you sent!! You did an awesome job at getting me things that I love!! You are a great person and friend!! To bad there is a gaint sea in between us, or I'd give you a giant hug!! xx
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment