Monday, January 28, 2013

2nd week update

Hello! I've had my filofax now for two weeks!! I love it so much! I've made some changes since my first post. Learning what will work and what else I wanted in my filofax has taken some time! This being my first I think I've done pretty well!

I've made my own dividers using scrapbook paper, Avery notetabs, and a lable maker.
My first divider is my Daily Scripture section.
 
 
Second, goals

 
Third, To do's/Notes

 
Fourth, Menu Planning
 
 
Fifth, Finance

 
Sixth, Blogs I follow

 
Seventh, Passwords/Usernames

 
Having 7 dividers helps me stay organized and I can find things a lot faster! I recently bought my mom a filofax, and helped her set it up. She ended up with 7 dividers also. Some where the same and some where different. Whatever suits your needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment